1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

mm1 will not raise up or left and right

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by mokey76, Feb 3, 2009.

1. mokey76

mokey76 Junior Member
    from nh

Hi i have a mm1 and it will not raise up or move left or right All new wires last yr and i drained and replaced fluid and changed filter this yr. I can hear the motor run when i move control but will not raise.All connections look good and clean can someone help????
    thanks joel
  2. BigDave12768

BigDave12768 PlowSite.com Addict

How far up in NH are you? Did fluid freeze up?
  3. RepoMan207

RepoMan207 PlowSite Fanatic
    from Maine

Check your fluid level....Make sure she is at level.
  4. mokey76

mokey76 Junior Member
    from nh

hi thanks for the response's the plow is kept in heated garage so its not frozen and the level is topped off....could it be a solenoid problem
  5. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

If the fluid level is correct, then I'd guess it's either a problem with connection(s) or filter clogged.

Edit: I just saw that you replaced the filter. Since you can hear the solenoid - then could it be a weak battery? But, again, first go back and check that the connections are tight.
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2009
  6. mikeyfff1011

mikeyfff1011 Member

i had the same problem play with the plug thats what i did it worked if that doesnt help good luck with it but it sounds like a electrical problem if your fluid is fine