1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

MM1 Valve Body info

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by daninline, Dec 15, 2006.

1. daninline

daninline Senior Member

Hey everyone I hope someone can help here I have a MM1 system with the under the hood belt driven pump.
    I'm having some problems with the valve body and I want to tear it down and clean it all up.

Anyone have any info on this, the plow seems to move kind of slow even going down.

I have a new pump, new belt.
    I'm thinking that the valve body needs ajustment or the valves are upside down.

2. Flipper

Flipper PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

Is it a cable valve assembly or is it the electric underhood valve? The cable asembly is really not servicable.

Let us know what the problems you have are and maybe some more help can be offered.
  3. daninline

daninline Senior Member

This is the cable pull type.
    I did replace the o rings before in one but there are some ajustments on it plus I know the valve can be put in upside down and I just want to check it out.

Thanks for any info
  4. daninline

daninline Senior Member

Anyone have a older valve body in good shape for sale?
    I checked mine out and it seems worn out.

5. Buster F

Buster F Senior Member

Hey Dan, i have an older cable valve body that worked fine when removed. All yours for fifty bucks plus shipping (or you can come pick it up). Give me a call at 781-789-4595. Roy
  6. daninline

daninline Senior Member

Roy I'll give you a call Wed.