1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

mm1 troubles, need some help.

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by maseyferguson, Jan 27, 2016.

1. maseyferguson

maseyferguson Junior Member

Hello, i have a mm1 with the pump under the hood. EVerything was working great last night. Today i get in and try to pull her up and its angling as im trying to go up... i get it to where i want to drop it and it stops angling stops working all together.

2. maseyferguson

Legit under the hood right now, i have a route for the town. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Much love, jah bless wesportpayup:gunsfiring:

Found a wire thats not connected, looks like ground swear iv seen it not connected for awhile now. Its just weird how it worked when i started it and would angle while i was trying to lift. Then it stopped working... Need a wiring diagram

3. maseyferguson

4. maseyferguson

You can delete, sorry found the problem was the controller in the cab. It melted doesnt smell good at all.