1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

mm1 push plates for 84 gm truck

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by redsled, Feb 25, 2010.

1. redsled

redsled Junior Member

does anyone out there have any info on mm1 plates for an older chevy or gmc truck? i cant find a part number or even any pictures of the setup. thanks in advance, oh and the truck is an 1984 gmc c30 2wd, duel wheel.

2. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD Senior Member

i can't find my book that tells me when the 1st series minute mounts first came out. i know it was much later than 84 so i don't know if they made retro push plates (for lack of a better term) see if you can find out if they made them for a 91 full ton since the 1 tons, blazers and suburbans kept the 81-87 body style, you could also try the guys at www.justchevytrucks.com they might have or know of some info you can use

3. redsled

redsled Junior Member

thanks for that site, it helped and thanks for taking the time to reply!.

4. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

Pretty sure push plates are available. There is a guy with a sweet 87 half ton running MM plates. Worst case get a shop to modify a set to fit.

5. CAT 245ME

CAT 245ME PlowSite.com Addict

Fisher is still making minute mount push plates for the 73-87 GM trucks. Part #7129

I don't think there is any difference between the MM1 & MM2 push plates for these trucks, but I could be wrong.

http://www.fisherplows.com/pdf/29214.00_010106.pdf

6. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

No difference.