1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

MM1 Nighthawk light upgrade done....

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by chromeladyracin, Jan 25, 2008.

1. chromeladyracin

chromeladyracin Junior Member
    from nh

If you are not happy with the lights on your older MM plow, get a set of Nighthawk sealed bulbs, they are well worth the 25.00 each and plug right into the fisher housings. They are alot brighter then the stock lights are. I can now see where Im going, it used to be like driving with 2 flashlights mounted on the plow frame.....

2. streetfrog

streetfrog Senior Member

Where did you get them?

3. chromeladyracin

from nh

any auto parts store has them

4. streetfrog

streetfrog Senior Member

Which store did you get them at and where in NH are you? Hudson here:rolleyes:

5. chromeladyracin

from nh

VIP in Bedford

6. streetfrog

streetfrog Senior Member

I just put in a set of the Sylvania HID type sealed beams. Basically same as Nighthawks. Very bright wide beam and very White.

7. mikelawtown

mikelawtown Senior Member
    from Mass

What part # for the plow light?..I'm looking to get the new silverstar Ultra for the headlights.

8. streetfrog

streetfrog Senior Member

Sorry it was the Silverstars that I got lol... The bulb size is H4666St Thats the one for the regular plow light... like 4x6 I think