1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

MM1 Mounting Problems

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by al2275, Nov 20, 2005.

1. al2275

al2275 Junior Member
    from NJ

Hey Guys, I need your help again! I just finished mounting my minute mount 1 to my 94 Ford F150, and I cant seem to get my sway bar back on! The only way I could get it mounted it was hitting the tie rods! Has anyone had a similar problem? Please help! Thanks Again
  2. Crash935

Crash935 2000 Club Member

I couldnt find mounting instructions on fishers site for your truck (go figure), on a western mount you had to remove the sway bar when instlling the mount. do you know what mount # you have?
  3. Arc Burn

Arc Burn PlowSite.com Addict

Should be a 7126 and the bar should slide back thru the mounts,you do have the correct mounts?
  4. al2275

al2275 Junior Member
    from NJ

I had my question answere from another posting. I actually have the lighter duty suspension which you are not supposed to put a plow on! Well unfortunately it is to late now, I guess im going to have to run without the sway bar. Any body have any ideas. Im open for suggestions. Thanks Again
  5. justme-

justme- 2000 Club Member

look for a custom sway bar- you know about what shape it needs to be to clear the rods now- aftermarket sway bars might offer a different shape that you can use.
  6. al2275

al2275 Junior Member
    from NJ

Thanks for your advice, thats what I am going to do