1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

MM1 minute mount push plates on a 1990 dodge w250 Cummins

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by 750fourcycles, Jan 25, 2012.

1. 750fourcycles

750fourcycles Junior Member

MM1 minute mount push plates on a 1990 dodge w250 Cummins. I’m wondering if anyone on this site has made push plates to fit on this truck, I’m going to try to do it myself, but just thought I would ask first, to see if anyone else has done it. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. As far I know they never made minute mount push plates for this truck.

2. doyles

doyles Member

you probably did but did you call the dealer and see if fisher offers one for that truck because i just went to boss snow plows web site and the offer one for that truck
    hope this helps

3. ram_tough2001

ram_tough2001 Senior Member

fisher doesnt offer a push plate for any of the 1st gen rams. just checked the ematch system, and the only push plates they offer for a 1990 is for the dakota.