1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

MM1 Light Question ??

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by TheSkilz, Feb 11, 2010.

1. TheSkilz

TheSkilz Junior Member

I have a MM1 from 2000 and only sometimes when i turn on the lights the motor starts running like its straining ,, if i turn lights of its fine.Then other times it works perfect with lights and all . i was leaning towards a ground issue but was wondering if this has happened to anyone ..Also were to start looking ... Note this has the 2 light relays only ..that i see..Thanks

2. RepoMan207

RepoMan207 PlowSite Fanatic
    from Maine

that's an interesting one. Connector at the grill maybe, other then that I would suspect wires are coming in contact with one another along the way. They're two completely different systems that only come together within the routing. In either case, I would start by closely examining your wiring harnesses & connector. I should clarify, we're talking about an old relay system, 2 connectors at the grill?

3. TheSkilz

TheSkilz Junior Member

Yes old system

4. RepoMan207

RepoMan207 PlowSite Fanatic
    from Maine

I would start with thoroughly inspecting your wiring.