1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

MM1, left angle makes blade raise up

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by dmax08, Dec 19, 2010.

1. dmax08

dmax08 Senior Member

Just what is says, LOL. have a mm1 when you hit the left angle, the plow goes up.. any ideas... Friend of mine is up in the north country and needs some ideas.

8.0 straight blade, with hand held controller

2. chevyzrule810

chevyzrule810 PlowSite.com Addict

It is probably the way the solenoids are wired on the plow.The best way to figure it out is to open the plastic box on the plow and look to see how it is wired.The plastic cover usually has how it should be wired.Look and see if it is wired correctly.Some guys also wire their plow different so if someone goes to steal it the plow won't go up when they go to pick it up.I would try that and go from there.

3. dmax08

dmax08 Senior Member

Thanks for the info.. I was finally able to get the plow in my hand, so to speak.. pain in the BUT! to try and help over the phone.. Ended up being S-2 valve.. was stuck.. had them in stock.. all good now