1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

MM1 Issues

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by SuperdutyShane, Dec 15, 2013.

1. SuperdutyShane

SuperdutyShane PlowSite.com Addict

Hey. I have an 02 F250 with a 2 plug MM1. Was workin fine when I got all ready for this storm. Now that we actually got snow, I went to use the truck and the plow goes up but it will not go down and it wont angle right or left. From what ive read it seems to be a valve issue. I just wanted to see if anyone had any suggestions as to what it could be. Thank you guys. Hope everyone is having good luck with this storm.

2. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

Start with test lighting the coils while you are operating the plow per the proper function

3. quigleysiding

quigleysiding PlowSite.com Addict

Check the plug conection. Watch your toes. Mine used to do that and when I wiggled the pug it would drop

4. caboman

caboman Junior Member

did you change the oil? check the oil see if the filter is clogged or the bottom of the tank could have water in it and frozen on the bottom.