1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

MM1 issue... help!

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by aperfcrcle, Jan 2, 2011.

1. aperfcrcle

aperfcrcle Senior Member

hey guys, during the last storm the plow started to angle when i would stack. For example: If I would stack with a straight blade, I would come out of it with a angled blade to either the left or right depending on how I went into the pile.. I think it has to be some sort of valve problem.. Is there anything I could do on my own or should I just be safe and bring it in? Thanks guys.

2. move it

move it Junior Member

plow turning

The last time I had a problem with my fisher it was the poppit check valve. It's a little round plastic ball. Cost me $2.00 for the part and $65.00 to have it done, It was an electric over hydraulic plow. I could angle it just by me pushing on it. This is the first thing I thought of.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2011
  3. aperfcrcle

aperfcrcle Senior Member

I will check into that.. anymore ideas from anyone else?

4. jaybird

jaybird Member

try adjusting your relief valves. they are on the manifold. screw them al the way in then back them out 1.25 turns. then dead head the plow left and right to set the adjustment. they just get out of adjustment after a while. when not adjusted properly adjusted will not hold pressure to keep the blade angled when pressure is applied. so blade will drift. quick simple easy fix.