1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

mm1 insta act 3 plug to 2 plug ram 2500?

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by lcncapo, Oct 9, 2008.

1. lcncapo

lcncapo Junior Member
    from roch ny

hello i have a 2003 dodge ram 2 plug system truck side that uses relays( no isolation module) the truck side harness has a tag on it that says F 20581. the plow i purchased this year is a mm1 insta-act with 3 plugs. what do i need to do to convert this over to my 2 plug setup?
    thanks for the help!

2. 72gts

72gts Junior Member

I'm not sure on how to swap your harness around but I would be interested in your plow side harnesses if you don't need them. I have the 3 plug setup but I have the old MM1 with the single lift ram and underhood pump. So I need to change all the harnesses on the plow side to 3 plug. let me know if you want to sell them. Thanks, Ron

3. PLOW_GUY

PLOW_GUY Junior Member

you need a Fisher part # 8246 to convert your three plug plow to a two plug plow