1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

mm1 for 05 gmc 2500hd

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by hc_treeclimber, Jan 12, 2009.

1. hc_treeclimber

hc_treeclimber Junior Member

I just got a mm1 for my truck needs push plates and wiring, I noticed that the plow has a three plug wiring system, just looking for some help on what I need to get to put this plow on my truck or any price on what I am going to need for wiring thanks

2. JD-ME

JD-ME Junior Member
    from Maine

Fisher parts lists

Hi,

Try the fisher site, run the e-match option, and put in the details for your truck.
    It'll list the part numbers of the various kits and wiring harnesses you need.

www.fisherplows.com. MM1 or MM2 should be all the same stuff on the truck side.

3. bersh

bersh Senior Member

You'll probably have more luck posting this over in the Fisher area of this forum.

I know that a couple years ago my buddy had problems with getting his MMI mounted on his 1996 chevy 2500. The dealer couldn't get all the harnesses that were needed, but he was able to make do with using harnesses for the MMII with the exception that he had to ground out a couple of the wires, which makes putting the plow on/off a bit of a PITA.

4. hc_treeclimber

hc_treeclimber Junior Member

thanks do know of any good places to maybe find a good used set of push plates for my truck

5. bersh

bersh Senior Member

Keep an eye on here, some of the other plowing forums, ebay, and craig's list. I'm pretty sure the pushplates you need are the same as the new plows, so there should be a few sets floating around.