1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

MM1 EZV wiring help!!!! pleae

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by chris694205, Jan 21, 2010.

1. chris694205

chris694205 Senior Member

hey guys, i recently purchased an older MM1 EZV Plow which came off of an 01 F250.... I own a 2003 GMC 2500HD and am looking to put this plow on it... I called fisher and they said i need to convert to iso module meaning i have to rewire the snowplow and buy all the wiring for my truck making it the 3 wire harness, which quoted me about 1000 dollars... I would rather run a new switch and hard wire the lights in... do you have any ideas? thanks
  2. plowinginma

plowinginma Senior Member
    from MA

you could set it up with the old relay system... it is cheaper but not as reliable.. regaurdless you will need the peculiar light harness.. unless you are making your own?? the schematic is available at fisher dot kom..