1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Mm1 ezv help!

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by the05goat, Nov 21, 2012.

1. the05goat

the05goat Member

When I have in scoop there's a 1.5" gap in center of blade and the edges are on the ground it's the exact opposite in vee
    Truck only has a leveling kit and I'm not sure how to adjust the a frame currently I have the headgear side down as far as it goes.

Any help would be appreciated

2. nealybird

nealybird Senior Member

3. the05goat

the05goat Member

Unfortunately mine is not set up that way it's an early ezv that's what I can't figure out

4. Morrissey snow removal

Morrissey snow removal PlowSite.com Addict

they are able to be adjusted there are 2 bolts on the aframe u the rear bolt is the adjustment u set the plow on the truck where its level and drill a hole to bolt it together or weld it like we do

5. Morrissey snow removal

this is where u adjust it

1121121509.jpg

6. the05goat

the05goat Member

Pic helps a bunch that's exactly what I needed to know. Also morrissey can you advise on replacement cutting edges?

7. Morrissey snow removal

yea where are u from in ma

8. the05goat

the05goat Member

I live in Whitman

9. Morrissey snow removal

i use atlantic broom taunton ma 617 361 8600 there great to deal with they should be pretty close to u u can get the 5/8 thick v plow edges there instead of the 1/2 fishers they have better prices than fisher also

10. Morrissey snow removal