1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

MM1 EZ v problem

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by scottc76, Dec 19, 2009.

1. scottc76

scottc76 Junior Member
    from ct

Hi...I have a mm1 ezv and when I press up it wont go up but the wings go back...the scoop and vee buttons work ok...also no matter which way I angle it, it goes to the right...I tried a different fish-stick and have the same problem...any help would be appreciated as we are about to get 1-2 feet of snow...Thanks !:realmad:

2. RepoMan207

RepoMan207 PlowSite Fanatic
    from Maine

Check and or replace the S3 cartridge. Or the S2 isn't working for some reason. Does it make any movement at all to go up?

3. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

4. scottc76

scottc76 Junior Member
    from ct

Thanks Ill check it out!

5. scottc76

scottc76 Junior Member
    from ct

Well I removed the S1,2,and 3 solenoid valves and actuated them and verified that they all work.....any other ideas? maybe a check valve or something? I am stumped!:confused:

6. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

What method did you use "actuate" them?

7. scottc76

scottc76 Junior Member
    from ct

I removed them 1 at a time and hooked up the coil and disconnected the pump motor and had another person operate the control while I watched the valve move..

8. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

If you retract the left wing only, does the right side retract instead?

9. scottc76

scottc76 Junior Member
    from ct

Ill go try it now and get back to you...

10. scottc76

scottc76 Junior Member
    from ct

yes...the right wing retracts and the left doesnt move....my guess is the s2 valve isnt actuating all the way?:confused:

11. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Yep it's still an S2 valve issue then. Wouldn't hesitate to replace it myself.