1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

MM1 3 plug wont operate unless light harness is plugged in

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by TMacie, Nov 29, 2014.

1. TMacie

TMacie Junior Member

Should the MM1 3 plug plow operate with only the control plug plugged in? This is the only way mine will move. If this is intentional, is there a way to make it work without the light harness plugged in?

Thanks,
    Travis

2. chevyzrule810

chevyzrule810 PlowSite.com Addict

So let me get this right.You are asking if you can run your plow without the light harness plugged in?

3. TMacie

TMacie Junior Member

Yes, but mostly just to troubleshoot the plow and to understand the theory.

4. chevyzrule810

chevyzrule810 PlowSite.com Addict

Is there something wrong with it?

5. TMacie

TMacie Junior Member

Not right now, but I noticed that when I don't plug in the light harness, the plow wont move.

I like to learn about things and why they do what they do and why they don't do what they don't do. Education goes a long way if something does break in the middle of plowing.

Travis

6. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

That's normal, need the light harness plugged in. You can bypass that tho.

7. TMacie

TMacie Junior Member

Thanks Dieselss, would you mind sharing the info on how to bypass it, or point me in the direction of a line that has the info?

Travis

8. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

Fishers website has all the wiring diagrams.
    But blk/og from.the pump motor to the small wires going to the lights, back feeds to the Iso module

9. TMacie

TMacie Junior Member

Gotcha. Thank you!

Travis

10. buddymanzpop

buddymanzpop Senior Member

Read the mechanics guide on Fishers web site, you'll understand the theory of operation then.