1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

MM Push plates for 91-00 C3500 HD Str8 Axle

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by red2500, Jan 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. red2500

red2500 Junior Member

Hi all,
    I have a weird set of push plates for sale for Best reasonable offer.
    They are for a GM C3500 HD 2WD Straight Axle 1991 - 00
    Fisher part# 7144 never plowed with but weathered
    Contact me by PM email or cell 774-248-5844
    Thanks, Randy

2. red2500

red2500 Junior Member

By the way these are for a 2-wheel drive

3. red2500

red2500 Junior Member

Tttttttttytt

4. jfrailey

jfrailey Junior Member

push plates

Good Afternoon,
    Just joined the plow site, i am looking for the exact push plates that you have for sale. Do you still have them?

Jamie

5. red2500

red2500 Junior Member

Yes I do! What are they worth to you? Plus shipping from MA.New ones are $450 plus, make me an offer.
    Randy

6. jfrailey

jfrailey Junior Member

Hey Randy,
    My local dealer can get them for me but not for another month or so, I have gotten all my plows and parts from there they gave me a price of 385.00. I have found them for around 225-250 online just havent gotten any response or spotted it too late. Anyway do you have pictures of it, so I can see what it looks like, what shape they in? how long have you had them? Let me know if you have any of this information and I will make you an offer for sure! Thanks man! My email address is jamie.frailey@gmail.com
    Jamie

7. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

plates have been sold

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.