1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

MM push plate for chevy

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by Jay_Alix, Oct 24, 2005.

1. Jay_Alix

Jay_Alix Junior Member

My 86 Chevy came witha plow mount that I was told is for a Fisher minute mount. How can I tell for sure if it's a Fisher and a MM1 or MM2 or if it's another brand?

I'd like to either sell it or trade it for a set up to use with the older conventional Speedcast I have. I need the push beam and plates for that. The setup I have came off a Ford F150.

2. Crash935

Crash935 2000 Club Member

Post pics or a link to pics and well figure it out.

3. Jay_Alix

Jay_Alix Junior Member

here are 2 pictures I had on the computer. I can take better ones of the frame itself if needed. Well if it stops raining for long enough :)

k101.jpg

k102.jpg

4. ksland

ksland Senior Member
    from ma

Its a Minute Mount mount. Minute mount 1 and 2 both use the same mount.

5. Jay_Alix

Jay_Alix Junior Member

thanks for the info

6. alamarc

alamarc Member

I thought that the MM2 push plates were flared more thatn the MM1. I remember reading (i think) that the MM2 plates were intended to make mounting easier.