1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

MM Mounting brackets - universal width ?

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by rbergevine, Nov 18, 2008.

1. rbergevine

rbergevine Member

Is the width of the lower L & R receivers that your peculiar truck brackets slide into (to get pinned) the same for all the MM series ? In other words, can I take my truck, remove my MM plow and then go pick up any other MM .... for example if I bought another used MM plow ?

2. Brian Simmons

Brian Simmons PlowSite.com - Sponsor

All RD/HD and some LD/SD have a 29-1/8". Most Compact vehicles have a 25 5/8". The Jeeps and Dakotas are the exception to the rule. They have a 29 1/8" spread even though they are classified as a compact vehicle.
  3. rbergevine

rbergevine Member

Thank you Brian. That is what I wanted to know. Sound like most, or at least many, will be able to mounted on my truck. I appreciate you takignthetgime to respond. I bought my used Fisher last summer and rebuilt it. It works great and I love it. I am now a loyal Fisher guy !