1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

MM/MM2 Question, NEED HELP

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by EdsTowing, Jan 21, 2013.

1. EdsTowing

EdsTowing Junior Member

Hello every one,
    I just purchased a truck that has a minute mount frame with a three plug set up. I found on craigslist a minute mount 2 plow blade also with a three plug set up. I was wondering if these two would pair up. The blade is in great condition and I can pick it up for a grand. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  2. ScubaSteve728

ScubaSteve728 Senior Member

should work fine. make sure all the plugs on truck and plow are clean and greased up with dielectric grease and in good working condition. before buying hook the plow up and make sure you put it through its paces up down left right at least 5 times each and in different orders to make sure everything is okay. good luck
  3. EdsTowing

EdsTowing Junior Member

Thanks for the input. The truck I purchased isn't road ready yet. So I was going to bring a flat bed to pick it up. He is going to hook the plow up to show me the operation. The plow is in great condition, and was kept inside for storage during the off season so there is no rust on the unit. My theory was if the plow could mount to the truck, worse case scenario I could by a harness kit. The truck was such a great deal I couldn't turn it down, and there is some wiggle room to play with to still come out on top. Thanks again for all the input you can help me with.
  4. RepoMan207

RepoMan207 PlowSite Fanatic
    from Maine

To answer your question, yes it's compatible. If the plow is working when he demos it, and you later find that it won't work on your truck, it's just a matter of repairing an individual component. Other then that it's simply plug and play. If you should ever run into a snag with it, there is a lot of knowledgeable guys on here that are more then willing to help out. Welcome to PS!