1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

mjlawncare fleet

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by mjlawncare, Jul 16, 2009.

1. mjlawncare

mjlawncare Senior Member

2. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

nice trucks. just a question tho. what made you get 2 chevy pickups and a ford dump truck?

3. mjlawncare

mjlawncare Senior Member

the pickups are me and my partner everyday drivers more of a chevy fan the ford550 is just a beast and can carry a hell of alot more then the chevy dumps thinkin of pickin up a chevy3500hd landscape body eventually tho cus i am a chevy guy ford is deff a nice truck tho no complaints

4. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

thats cool atleast out of all the trucks you got the heavy duty one that is gonna do the heavy hauling. I like the looks of the chevy too the left. I dont have any complaints I had a 2000 chevy 3500 dually with 245k on it and it was totaled twice by the insurance company and put thru hell everyday and the thing still ran great. But I went to ford and I dont think I will go back to a chevy or a gmc unless I have to.

5. 7.3 Plower

7.3 Plower Senior Member

I'd be more than happy to take that Ford off your hands if you ever decide you don't want it.

6. ATV Plow King

ATV Plow King Senior Member

Heys got that ford b/c there BUILT FORD TOUGH

And if its a diesel then that Powerstroke would blow away a DuraJOKE!!!!!

7. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

ehhhh I like the powerstroke I drove a 06 6.0 and I liked the power it had. and then I drove an 07 6.6 duramax and it had more power then I thought it had. but I still think the stroker had more power. I am a ford man tho also so haha. I am not looking foward to the new engine that ford and mercedes are partnering up to make. the scorpion that engine sounds so tough doesnt it? lol

8. SuperdutyShane

SuperdutyShane PlowSite.com Addict

Lj go to bed...

9. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

u go to bed lol

10. SuperdutyShane

You shut up
    Now... If I could kind of just get your cell phone number so I could give you a call tomorrow?Hahha

11. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

keep trying ur not getting it

12. 7.3 Plower

7.3 Plower Senior Member

You still can't beat the 7.3

Dad's got an 06 6.uhoh and it's been to the stealership 3x for cylinders not firing.
    First time they reflashed the PCM. Second time they replaced part of the injector wiring harness. Third time it was an injector. Glad it was all under warranty.

My 7.3 has been to the dealership ONCE. (According to the Oasis report) And that was just for the CPS recall.

The new 6.4 scares the crap out of me and the 6.7 is going to be interesting to watch. I'd hate to be a guinea pig that bought one of the first 6.7s.

I gotta say the VGT in the 6.0 is pretty impressive. The turbo spools SO fast. It makes my stock 7.3 feel like a tractor.

13. mjlawncare

mjlawncare Senior Member

ya its the 6.0 diesel

14. cat320

cat320 2000 Club Member

yeah but you could of got a chevy 5500 4x4 those are a beast too bad they will be no longer .

15. SuperdutyShane

Good choice on the Ford :)

16. adksnowo

adksnowo Senior Member

GM is discontinuing the 5500 series? Not that I care really. Is it b/c of the whole Int'l buying the GM medium duty line that fell through or whatever.

17. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

love the trucks....how do you like the fisher xv? im going to buy one...just wanted to kno how you like it

18. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

international is buying them? they are backing out of the diesel partnership with ford but there gonna buy them out wow lol

19. mjlawncare

mjlawncare Senior Member

ya i love the xv deff worth the money no problems

20. mjlawncare

mjlawncare Senior Member

pics of sanders for the trucks

sanders.jpg