1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Mitsubishi Fuso FG 4X4 flatbed dump

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by icftwltv, Apr 3, 2009.

1. icftwltv

icftwltv Junior Member
    from Florida

This truck has only 23,000 well maintained miles. It has a custom 12 foot flatbed with reconfigurable sides. Sides can be a full 4 feet tall or a 4 foot pallet can be loaded from either side. Diesel engine runs perfectly, gets 15 miles per gallon and has received fresh synthetic oil every 3,500 miles. Truck is in extremely good condition and has a pto powered oversize dump hoist, cold air, cd player, power windows and locks, limited slip differential, tool box, deluxe mirrors and trailer hitch. This truck is nimble, capable, and is a pleasure to drive. It is extremely rare to find a comparable truck with such low miles. I paid $40,00 new and I am selling it for $20,000. Truck is located in Sarasota Florida. I can be reached at 941-924-3619 or by email at tgil7@msn.com

ants 004.jpg

2. My bowtie

My bowtie Senior Member

What yr???

3. farmerkev

farmerkev Senior Member

Looks like a very nice truck, and a good price, but I have to say it, that looks like it would be REALLY fun to drift!

4. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

thats a steel! I was looking at one local with 78k miles, plowed with and rust for $23k

5. icftwltv

icftwltv Junior Member
    from Florida

Sorry... it's an 04 that has been kept under cover and waxed monthly.

6. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

its a 5spd man and 4cyl diesel, correct? too bad you werent closer....very nice truck

7. icftwltv

icftwltv Junior Member
    from Florida

Yes, 5speed man. 4 cyl diesel. I hate to sell it but I no longer have any use for it. Come get it and spend a week admiring the sparcly dressed girls on the beach.