1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Missouri Plow Dogs

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Xforce 1, Jan 8, 2009.

1. Xforce 1

Xforce 1 Senior Member

Here's some pics. I guess I'm going to have to reply to get the rest on. Nate's Digital with plows 384.jpg

Nate's Digital with plows 385.jpg

Nate's Digital with plows 386.jpg

Nate's Digital with plows 387.jpg

Nate's Digital with plows 384.jpg

Nate's Digital with plows 385.jpg

Nate's Digital with plows 386.jpg

Nate's Digital with plows 387.jpg

2. mustangmike45

mustangmike45 Member

I love the lettering on the plows! I have been wanting to do something like that for a long time. How does it hold up to the plowing and what is it made from? airbrushed or vinyl?

3. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

Hey, you have some nice trucks there! How do you like those big tires on those Fords? One of mine has big tires. It's kinda a pain to manuever. How long have you had your plows wrapped like that?

4. Xforce 1

Xforce 1 Senior Member

More

Nate's Digital with plows 389.jpg

Nate's Digital with plows 390.jpg

Nate's Digital with plows 391.jpg There is also a 02' Ford F350 Dually with a 8'6" Western and Western Ice Breaker bed spreader that will not upload and also a Hiniker 8' that won't either.

Nate's Digital with plows 389.jpg

Nate's Digital with plows 390.jpg

Nate's Digital with plows 391.jpg

5. Xforce 1

Xforce 1 Senior Member

They are vinyl wraps and hold up good as long as you don't get into a lot of gravel.

6. Xforce 1

Xforce 1 Senior Member

Tires are o.k.. They seem to get around better in some conditions rather than others. Snow thier good. Icey conditions thier pretty clumsey. 2 years on the wraps.

7. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Wow, that's a pretty nice fleet even though it has some Fords in it. ;)

How do you like those night hawks on the k20 unimount? Worth the change from the conventional lights?

Last edited: Jan 8, 2009
  8. Xforce 1

Xforce 1 Senior Member

Well worth it. I don't carry a salter on my 07' Duramax and I had a salt run to do and that truck was available (driver was sick), so I jumped in it and went. 1 light was broke so I replaced both with nighthawks. After running them, you just can't see with the others.

9. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

And too think that only one of my two conventional style lights does me any good. One is still broke from my accident, the whole light is good but the base is froze up/broke so you can't adjust it, it's pointed to far down.

10. maelawncare

maelawncare Senior Member

Where you at in mo? i noticed the 573 area code. So ur somewhat close to me.

I have been wanting to do that to my plows for a while.

Hows this winter going with all them trucks sitting? Dam farmers almanac. I will never listen to them again. All winter and not a drop of snow :( so far.

11. Humvee27

Humvee27 Senior Member

I love that old ford...I had one right around that age...79 3/4 ton with the 390 in it...that thing was unstoppable...i think that think is still running around with the guy I sold it too......

12. Xforce 1

Xforce 1 Senior Member

Eldon, Mo.. As far as winter, plenty cold but no precip. Stinks the most!!!!!!!:confused:

13. Xforce 1

Xforce 1 Senior Member

75' Highboy with a warm 390. Being how I am a Chevy man deep down, that is one of my favorite. Can't hardly stop it. Actually the thing drives dang good to!!!!:nod:

14. sjosephlawncare

sjosephlawncare Senior Member

NIce fleet. Love the old fords. The vinyl wraps look good also. how much does that cost for per plow?

15. William B.

William B. Senior Member
    from S.E. IA

Got any more pics of the Chevy in the first picture? I do like that old Ford, and this is coming from a GM guy.

16. Xforce 1

Xforce 1 Senior Member

About $150.00 per plow

17. FOX-SNO-REMOVAL

FOX-SNO-REMOVAL Senior Member

Those are some bad ass trucks u got there!!:nod: Not to mention those plow wraps are sick!!!

18. Jay brown

Jay brown PlowSite.com Addict

very nice looking trucks you have...any snow this year?...we had about 50 deg today. i heard you guys down south got up to 60 deg....the good news is it's well below freezing now and snow is on the way...we've only plowed about 3 days and salted a good 8 days.

19. Showmestaterida

Showmestaterida Senior Member

How much are you guys suppose to get? We might get a little, they say.

20. Humvee27

Humvee27 Senior Member

Yeah, those things were just about impossible to stop.....I really wish I still had it but life happens...I'll find one when I can though....Yours is really nice.....