1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Missing a part!! Pin Lock?

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by bowtie_guy, Feb 21, 2007.

1. bowtie_guy

bowtie_guy Senior Member

Should be warrenty, just havn't gone to the dealer yet. I'm going to explain the best I can and if it doesn't work a pic will be taken of the other side.

When you flip the lever thing to allow the lock pin to go into the trucks mount there is a little peice that comes down to lock the pin handle. That is missing on one side of my plow. Anyone know the p/n or even what part I'm talking about??

Thanks
    Chris

2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Chris, your not missing anything, everyone I've ever seen only had a pin lock on one side.

3. THE05HD

THE05HD Member
    from WI

THERE IS ONLY ONE PIN LOCK, AND ITS LOCATED ON THE DRIVERS SIDE OF THE PLOW.

HOPE THIS HELPS.

AARON
    :)

4. bowtie_guy

bowtie_guy Senior Member

Right on, thanks for the fast help!!! I never noticed there only being one before. I wonder why only 1? Either way great to hear I'm not missing anything.

Again thanks for the info!!!!

Chris

5. lucky13rme

lucky13rme Member

Yup, there is only one, my dealer confirmed this as I asked when I got it home after purchase. Doesn't make too much sense to me, why bother with the cut slot and hole for mounting on the other side. Anyways, I bought the part (MSC04687) ~ $5 and put one on the other side. For the cost it puts my mind more at ease.