1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Misc Western/Fisher light harness new and used GM trucks

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by CutnLawns, Dec 24, 2010.

1. CutnLawns

CutnLawns Junior Member

I have a couple Western/Fisher light harness that I no longer need for my application. From a GM truck application but may work on others and came from a 4-port isolation module set up. Up to you to make sure it is for your application but chances are if you are interested you already know the PN's you are looking for!

I have a brand new #26357 harness. New never used asking $100 shipped for it

Have a used #26360 headlight harness for long side. Believe it should be for 99-02 GM but do your leg work. It is used but never hacked and is in original working condition. $80 shipped

Have a used #26361 headlight harness for short side. Believe it should be for 99-02 GM but do your leg work. It is used but never hacked and is in original working condition. $50 shipped

Asking $120 shipped for the 26360/26361 set

2. CutnLawns

CutnLawns Junior Member

Any offers? Was hoping someone could use these. They are just sitting here.