1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Misc. plow equipment

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by deluxeco, Mar 21, 2006.

1. deluxeco

deluxeco Senior Member

selling spare equipment, 8.5 steel plow meyers/best, complete mini spreaders,
    3 point hitch meyers plow, two 2000 Gmc 3/4 pickups with plows low miles,EC
    misc other items, parts, snowblowers etc. Deluxeco@adelphia.net

2. A&M Snowplowing

A&M Snowplowing Senior Member

do u have any pictures of the plows and the spreaders

3. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

whats a best plow ?

4. Midwest BuildIt Inc

Midwest BuildIt Inc PlowSite.com Addict

means best offer i believe

5. deluxeco

deluxeco Senior Member

Best snowplows are manufactured in willoughby ohio, they use a monarch style pump and the blade is heavy duty similar to an older fisher, very strong plow otherwise ,mimics a meyer, I'll post some pics for you guys.....

6. PLOWMAN45

Yeah and a website i wanna check that out

7. A&M Snowplowing

Here is a thread i posted a long time ago it has the brochure for the plow and some pics of the plow on my 1985 chevy. i repainted the plow now and it has the decals on it so i will try to get some newer pics of it.

8. A&M Snowplowing

Best Plow

Here is a thread i posted a long time ago it has the brochure for the plow and some pics of the plow on my 1985 chevy. i repainted the plow now and it has the decals on it so i will try to get some newer pics of it.

http://www.plowsite.com/showthread.php?t=17908

9. PLOWMAN45

There isnt a website maybe there not in buisness anymore

10. kelven11

kelven11 Junior Member

Was wanting a little more info on the trucks.
    Auto of manual.
    reg or ext cab
    milage

11. Robhollar

Robhollar Senior Member

Best is still in biz, I drive by them every day to and from work. Its really not too bad, its true that they resemble a Meyer. In fact my Buddie bought a new Best plow last year and the headgear is a Meyer.His main thing is he changes the hydrolics.....Rob

12. A&M Snowplowing

i love the BEST that is on my dodge. i bought the plow 7 years ago and not i bit of rust on it. Strong plow too. the only downfall is it doesnt like to trip.