1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Misc. pieces & parts

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by x.system, Nov 28, 2009.

1. x.system

x.system Senior Member

Western lights & harness (12 pin) One light needs a new housing (mounting bolt broke) $50 shipped or best offer.

[​IMG]

Monroe Muscle, missing 1 large washer & hardware. These should fit older chevy. I was going to mount them to my 02 but I don't need them. $35 shipped or best offer. Pic shows a complete kit just to show whats missing.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Anthony Lift gate control box with harness. $50 shipped or best offer, lists for $281.00

[​IMG]

Sorry the pics are so big (sized for ebay)...more parts to be added.

2. x.system

x.system Senior Member

Buyer 9" stainless spinner disc part # 0202600 2 available, $25 shipped each, matching auger $15 shipped.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Dump truck light leveler $30 shipped. Lists for $136.00

[​IMG]

Dump truck light leveler $30 shipped. Lists for $136.00 (2 available)

[​IMG]

3. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

do you know if the helper springs would fit on a ford? are they universal?

4. x.system

x.system Senior Member

Really don't know, but I am pretty sure these go on GM, they are identical to 2 other sets I had that went on the 87-98 4x4 1500 & 2500.

5. lawnboy647

lawnboy647 Junior Member

I am interested in the lights can you please call me at 231 557 2077 thanks David

6. x.system

x.system Senior Member

Western lights sold. They will be in the mail tomorrow morning David.