1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

misc for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by lamarbur, Apr 14, 2009.

1. lamarbur

lamarbur Senior Member

My neighbor put up for sale yesterday, a 9ft Meyers, plow, headgear, wiring harness off a 2002 Ford 550 asking $800 or BO. Also, 7 ft meyers blade, needs sand blasting and repainting, BO, 86 Ford 350 pickup for parts,, 460 engine, and finally a 88 D6D cat dozer for BO.

2. dieselboy

dieselboy Member

how many hours on the cat d6 Any problems with it? undercarrige % and the weight
    and a ballpark figure your looking to get. I dont want to be a jerk and lowball you

3. lamarbur

lamarbur Senior Member

I will see the owner today and get answers for you. For some reason I think the bottom end was gone over about 6 years ago,. What has happened is this D6D has been sitting on his property all of 5 years. About once every two months it is started and moved a few feet and returned to its parking positiion. In the last 5 years there isn't many run hours on it.

4. lamarbur

lamarbur Senior Member

dieselboy

I talked to the owner late last night and asked him to join here and send you a PM.//

5. lamarbur

lamarbur Senior Member

Dieselboy or others interested,

Just got off the phone with the owner again, He appologozes as he has had four family emergencies hit in a row. He told me to say,, still for sale, give a little time to get things squared away.,. One thing is, he just got great pictures of the machine,...