1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Misc. Equipment for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by deluxeco, Dec 3, 2004.

1. deluxeco

deluxeco Senior Member

We have the following: 8' steel meyers,rebushed,new rams,pro-wings,good shape moldboard rusty $450.00;1988 ChevyK2500 with new 7.5 poly meyers used last season only,truck mech a-1 body rusty,good back-up truck $2200.00;complete undercarriage for meyers two meter for older s-10's,new mounting carton and hoop for newer s-10's still in box,two meter steel plow,new E-47,older light setup and newer nite saber set up for newer s-10's $1800 for all s-10 parts,feel free to e-mail me for more info or an offer on this stuff, Deluxeco@adelphia.net

2. JRSlawn

JRSlawn Senior Member

What is the best you can do on the poly blade

3. deluxeco

deluxeco Senior Member

Unfortunately I have the truck listed with the plow,if it doesn't sell i'll just keep it as a backup,but i'll let you know....

4. Filer

Filer Member
    from Canada

How much for the pro-wings ?? Are they in good shape ? I want to put them on my boss plow .