1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by DodgeBlizzard, Jan 26, 2012.

1. DodgeBlizzard

DodgeBlizzard Senior Member

Since putting on the rear plow, I need some covex mirrors for the 03 F250 Super Duty. I found these online and they look pretty good and have good reviews. http://www.qwks.com/C-Betr-Mirror-Set-p-3.html They are 5" and look almost factory. I am looking for some bigger ones. I don't care if they look ungodly big , I want them on for plowing so I can see behind me better. The bigger the better. I used to have 6" ones on both the drivers and passenger side of the Dodge and loved them. But with the Ford mirrors, mounting them isn't as easy. Anybody have any suggestions or links to what I"m looking for? Thanks. Then onto some much needed rear mounted lights.
  2. superdog1

superdog1 Senior Member

I also need some better mirrors. Since I put a salter on the back of my dump, the tailgate is up and now I can't see $h!t, Lol I really don't want to have my insurance rates go up because I crushed a new BMW!