1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by fordmstng66, Sep 26, 2008.

1. fordmstng66

fordmstng66 Senior Member

I have a 07 NBS silverado 2500HD WT, and someone helped me break my mirror on the passenger side. My question if anyone may know if i replaced it with one with a turn signal in it or if it was a heated mirror, is the wiring for that in the door? Is there a separate control for the heated mirrors? also while i am on the subject, are any of the wires for factory power windows in the doors for these trucks, just in case i decided to ever upgrade to power? Thanks in advance.

2. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

It wouldn't work if your truck didn't already have it. They run through the computer, actually through the power window circuit. Even if you had power/heated but no power folding/blinker, I doubt it would work b/c your computer is not flashed for it, b/c it wasn't assembled with that particular option. Started that in 03.
  3. fordmstng66

fordmstng66 Senior Member

thanks for the reply, i was affraid of that, looks like i just get the stock one.