1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Mirror Lawn

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by dfdsuperduty, Oct 13, 2008.

1. dfdsuperduty

dfdsuperduty Senior Member

Ok so I posted this same question on the sister site has anyone ever worked for Mirror Lawn I was contacted by them for an estimate for snow and lawn for one of the local targets. Anyone have any info
  2. big acres

big acres Senior Member

I thought that name sounded familiar... a couple of years ago, a big box store we did informed us that they were consolidating vendors. I think I did some fishing and contacted this company, or maybe the other way around. I will qaulify this as my OPINION, and I don't remember many details... so take this with a grain of salt.

My honest opinion was that this was someone in the business of selling consolidated billing, not so much about selling qaulity lawn and snow. I recall... how do I put it... some challenges with the English language. Looking into their site, it appears to be some kind of franchise with mediocre copy on their site. I recall that when pricing came up, I think I didn't even put the info in my dead-end file... I threw it away altogether. That's all I remember... hate to bash 'em, but first impressions are everything.

SNOWLORD Senior Member
    from MN

Anything that i have heard has been bad I would stay away!