1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

mirror lawn jackson TN

Discussion in 'Bidding & Estimating' started by mc1, Nov 2, 2010.

1. mc1

mc1 Senior Member

ijust got a call from mirror lawn and have nerver heard of them they are asking for a bid on a lowes store. anybody deal with them before ps i have no idea what to charge for this as i havbe never done anything this big i know a loader and pusher are in order but i am not sure my 3 yard salter will be enough with one trip or multiple trips my shop is not to close

2. Tiflawn

Tiflawn Member

A three yard salter is plenty for a Lowes lot.

3. White Gardens

White Gardens 2000 Club Member

That's weird. I assumed Brickman had all the Lowes. Considering the post is from 2010, it could just be that they still have them all..

4. wwhite

wwhite Junior Member

I do lot sweeping and snow removal for them at a Lowe's in eastern kentucky. They have been a good company to work for. Pay is around 30 to 40 days. Alot better then some national providers we've worked for.

5. Dr Who

Dr Who Senior Member

wwhte, were are you at in Eastern KY?

6. wwhite

wwhite Junior Member

Manchester, KY

7. weasel11

weasel11 Member
    from 5

Lowes wwhite

Can you receive PM's. I tried and it said you couldn't. You can PM me if you will with some info

I've been told that I need to include sweeping in my service for Lowe's in my area for 2012 and need some advice

Thanks

8. vwovw

vwovw Senior Member

ok it's been a while now. ow did mirror work for you?

9. John143

John143 Senior Member
    from NEPA PA

Yeah id like to know as well. I just got a email from them looking to pay a whopping $39.42 an hour for a skid steer. :eek:

10. snowguys

snowguys Senior Member

Wow that's bad.....real bad