1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Minute mount terminals/connectors?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by White gold, Nov 25, 2003.

1. White gold

White gold Junior Member

The terminals on my 99 minute mount are coroded. I have tryed to clean them but found that the male end is coroded inside main connector. {where plow and truck plug together} the worst one is the low beam for left head lamp. My question is is there any way to replace only the terminals? looks like the plugs are one moulded pice :confused: hate to replace entire harnesses just bought the plow. The connectors were not taken care of by previous owner. Does fisher make a terminal repair kit?:confused: :confused:

2. Crash935

Crash935 2000 Club Member

Fischer/Western make a harness repair kit for both the truck and plow side. It consists of an assembled plug assembly and the wires with butt connectors. Will take you about an hour per side and is pretty easy to do. Just need to know if you have a 7,9 or 12 pin connector and what side you need when you stop at the dealer.