1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

minute mount pump oil change (small problem)

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by homebuilt, Jan 8, 2012.

1. homebuilt

homebuilt Junior Member

i have a minute mount pump rigged onto my diamond setup. decided to drain, clean and refill the hydraulics. all went well, very clean inside, until i went to refill. for some reason there's no fluid level plug. all of fishers pic's/instructions on there website show a plug on the side of the reservoir. how in the heck am i suppose to know how much oil to put in it?

2. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

any pictures of the pump?

3. homebuilt

homebuilt Junior Member

4. dieselss

yea thats an older unit...i think they only say its a 1.75 qt system.after the rams are filled

5. dieselss

6. dieselss

page 12.......

7. PowersTree

PowersTree Senior Member

When the rams are filled, you push the lift cylinder down, and fill it to the bottom of the threads of the fill plug.

Work all functions of the plow, put it in float mode, push the lift cylinder down, and check level.

8. homebuilt

homebuilt Junior Member

okay thanks guys, i'll try it out