1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

minute mount plow

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by cclandscape 28, Sep 6, 2009.

1. cclandscape 28

cclandscape 28 Member
    from CT

Looking for help just bought a minute mount 9 foot plow . i currently have a fisher speedcaster setup with no blade the plow i have bought has all the same controls just a minute mount and the speedcaster is attached to the truck would there be a lot of mods to make the blade fit on the setup on the truck . Or should i just go out and do the new push plates and use the minute mount setup ?
  2. SuperdutyShane

SuperdutyShane PlowSite.com Addict

Does the new plow you purchased have the pump on the plowside? if it does not it should just be a couple wires and a couple pins and it should hook right into the speedcast.
  3. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

We need a little more info. What exactly do you have now, and what you plan to do? Do you want to convert your truck over to a full MM style? If so, you need to remove the headgear, pushbeam, and pushplates from your truck. Depending on the truck, those can be worth big bucks. Is the new MM all electric? In other words, is there an electric motor on the headgear? And does your truck currently have an engine driven pump, or underhood electric? Maybe post a couple pics or your stuff and we'll be happy to help you out.