1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Minute Mount Locked up Hydraulics

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by andy69mopar, Jan 12, 2011.

1. andy69mopar

andy69mopar Junior Member

I have a minute mount that has the large cast iron res below the motor & 2pc die-cast pump. When I let the plow sit over night and try and use it nothing moves. The electric motor turns on but it seams that the pump is locked up, will not go up/ down, left/ right. I can get everything to work if I push the blade into a snow bank sideways a few times to actuate the angle cylinders. I thought it might have water so I have changed the fluid 5 times and the filter once. The old filter was perfect. The plow is about 10 years old and this is the first time with any problems. Need help finding a fix!!! Thanks

Last edited: Jan 12, 2011
  2. buddymanzpop

buddymanzpop Senior Member

Go to www.fishersnowplows.com ,click on the Esearch option in the upper right hand corner, when the search block comes up type 21935 in the block and your mechanics guide will come up, if you have proper pump pressure it may be a control issue, check the ground to your cartridge coils. (sounds like you are describing a SEHP MM system).