1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Minute Mount angle issues

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by robertpkerrsr@h, Jan 2, 2010.

1. robertpkerrsr@h

robertpkerrsr@h Member

I have a 2001 8' Fisher MM that has worked fine up until recently. Some times (but not always) when the plow is raised and/or in the float position on the ground if I angle the blade to the right it trys to angle to the left. If I raise or lower the plow it usually heals itself for a while. I have new Fisher fluid. It did that a little bit last year too. I tried to ignor it. It could take it back to the dealer but you know it won't act up while it's there. Any help or ideas would be greatly appreceiated.

2. plowinginma

plowinginma Senior Member
    from MA

Cross over relief valve more than likely.. If you take it out.. You will find the ball has a flat spot.. or maybe debris in the valve..