1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Minute Mount 3 plug system - Work with Fisher SD 2 plug plow/frame?

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by slowjett, Feb 7, 2010.

1. slowjett

slowjett Junior Member

Hey guys,
    I just picked up a f250 super duty. It has a fisher minute mount and 3 plug system on it. Came with no plow. There is a guy who is selling a 7.5ft Fisher SD plow/frame for like $300 bucks. He says it only has two plugs. I know this is not a pro plow, but it will just be for my driveway at home and it seems like the price is right.

Can I get this plow to work with my truck?

Thanks,
    Joe

2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Yep, just change the plow over to three plug. Just need a control and lighting harness change.

3. slowjett

slowjett Junior Member

Cool, do you have any ideas as to part numbers or anything for what I'd need? I cant find anything online?

Any ideas if I can put an 8ft blade on the SD setup?

Thanks,
    Joe

4. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Just need a 26347 light harness and a 26359 control harness and an hours worth of time to switch them out.

If it's not wide enough for you're liking throw a set of add on wings on it, Pro-wings for example.