1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Minute mount 2

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by bobr1970, Nov 21, 2010.

1. bobr1970

bobr1970 Junior Member

Ok anyone chime in at anytime....I have a 2000 F350 with a mm2 , everything on the plow controls works fine(up,down,left,right) headlights work fine, right turn signal works fine (truck & plow both flash) when i put the left signal on the truck signal flash's and the passanger side plow light flash's....WTF is that all about....I know everthing on the plow side is fine because i tried in on another truck....It has a 3 port isolation module with a brand new headlight harness and module...Any idea's....Thanks in advance

2. bobr1970

bobr1970 Junior Member

I meant the plow signal light on the pass side flash's when i put the left signal on....any idea's?

3. bobr1970

bobr1970 Junior Member

No one huh.....

4. RacingZR

RacingZR Senior Member
    from Maine

Site is pretty dead today, someone will chime in.

5. MatthewG

MatthewG PlowSite.com Addict

Not sure if I read your post correctly, but the same thing happened to me left truck flash - right plow flash, and vise versa.

The solution...........

I had the plow-side wiring ran to the incorrect lights on the plow, once I reversed them all was well.

FYI I have a 2010 MM2

Good luck my friend

6. bobr1970

bobr1970 Junior Member

I wish it was that easy...My right side signal works fine, truck and plow...the left side truck works but it flashes the right side plow signal....im thinking maybe bad headlight switch? when the plow is disconnected both truck signals work fine...