1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Minute Mount 2 raises when I angle left

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by gsull, Nov 11, 2015.

1. gsull

gsull Junior Member

I have a 8ft Minute Mount 2 that will raise when I angles left on the controler. Does anyone know what this could be? I tried my truck with another plow that works and it has the same issue so I think it is the truck side. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

2. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

Try a new controller

3. gsull

gsull Junior Member

I tried a different controller.

4. dieselss

5. gsull

gsull Junior Member

I dont think it has to do with the plow because I hooked my truck up to a friend of mines plow and had the same issue.

6. dieselss

That's the breakdown of how it works. It'll help I'm troubleshooting.
    As I asked before, anything new happen?

7. gsull

gsull Junior Member

Ok I'll check the lt grn wire on my truck tomorrow.

8. gsull

gsull Junior Member

Nothing new happened. I bought a f250 with minute mount hookups then bought the plow seperately. Both were used.

9. gsull

gsull Junior Member

Is Western and Fisher the same company?

10. dieselss

Western, Fisher, new blizzard, and now Snowex. All owned by Douglas dynamics.

11. kimber750

kimber750 PlowSite Veteran

Clean 3 pin bumper connection. Check control plug under dash. Continuity test from 3 pin bumper connector to plug under dash.

12. RADmm2

RADmm2 Junior Member

I have the same problem and found it to be the above mentioned three pin connection. Ox-guard helped get the connection working for the meantime but I'll probably get a new female (plow side) connector at some point.