1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Minute Mount 2 Parts - mostly Chevy

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by jomel, Dec 9, 2010.

1. jomel

jomel Junior Member
    from 60062

Fisher parts from a Minute Mount 2 straight blade plow:

4-port isolation module, p/n 26134. BRAND NEW, NEVER USED: $100

Headlight harnesses for a 4-port isolation module, off an '02 Chevy 2500HD. Note: These are the (two) wires that go from port 3 to the L headlight, and port 4 to the R headlight. Does NOT include any other part of the harness: $50 for the set

1 set of push plates from an '02 Chevy 2500HD. These will work for a Minute Mount OR a Minute Mount 2. Used, but in great shape: $300

I don't know what applications these parts fit other than what I have listed above, so it's up to you to do your homework. The push plates and wiring came off an '02 Chevy, but the isolation module was a leftover from a kit I had to buy to switch the wiring over to an F250.

2. NHresident

NHresident Senior Member

3. joney5079

joney5079 Junior Member

i am intrested in the iso box if you can email me or give me a call (716)-949-8589