1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Minute Mount 2 FOR 2001 SUBURBAN wiring help

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by jsanto83, Dec 8, 2014.

1. jsanto83

jsanto83 Junior Member

I puchased a mount and wiring harness that was on a 2002 chevy Suburban. I have a 4port 3 plug wiring harness. I have looked online for detailed instructions and I cant figure it out. I connected all the hot/neutral wires up except for lights. I tried to turn on control with hand held and got nothing. I have not connected the hot wire for ignition power. Can some one explain the plug and play lights and splice. Nothing is marked and I cant understand the diagram. And help with wiring to solenoid.

Any help would be helpfull in laymen terms.
  2. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

A) you need to hook EVERYTHING up. All electrical.
    B) the plow needs to be plugged in to all 3 plugs
    C) refer back to a.
    Not sure what you don't understand if you have the wiring diagrams.
  3. jsanto83

jsanto83 Junior Member

I just dont get it. Especially the lights. I dont know whether im plugging the right wires low/ high. Dont ask me how I dont understand the diagram, I just dont.
  4. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

Sorry to say, but it might be better for you to have a professional installer hook it up for you. I have seen many diy..ers mess up something big time.
  5. buddymanzpop

buddymanzpop Senior Member

dieselss is correct, if you cannot figure out the wiring diagram you better bring it to someone who can.