1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Minute mount 1 Swap from 01 F250 to 08

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by dfcarlso, Jun 28, 2012.

1. dfcarlso

dfcarlso Junior Member
    from CT

First off, I appreciate any input anyone can provide to me on this.

Currently have a minute mount 1(3 plug) mounted on my 2001 F250 and I am looking to buy a 2008 F350 but I would prefer to simply keep the plow and wiring as it work excellent. I know I can wire everything up in the 08 to function properly from the old wiring harness and isolation module but does fisher make push plates for newer Fords to utilize older minute mount plows? I know the 01 push plates will not fit the 08 but I would like to go the cheapest possible route without having to fab custom push plates.

Thanks in advance.
  2. nealybird

nealybird Senior Member

sure, a 7183 mount will work on any minute mount plow. there will be some different harnesses you will need for the H13 lights on the newer trucks, but most of your wiring will work.