1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

MINT Ford F250-F350 OEM BedLiner for 8' Bed.

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Honest Mike, Dec 11, 2008.

1. Honest Mike

Honest Mike Member

Anyone interested in a Ford OEM bedliner for their 1999-2008 Ford F250-F350? This is for a 8' bed only. Its still in my truck for now, but I will take it out once I have a sale. This bedliner has practically ZERO use on it. I dont use my truck for real work, so the bed barely ever had anything in it, maybe cardboard boxes a few times or bags of garbage here and there, but thats it. Like brand new condition. Not scratched at all or anything. Only reason I want to take it out is so I can get the bed of my truck Rhino Lined. All my friends have the Rhino Liner and swear by it cause they say nothing slides around in there, and they bust my chops cause Im old fashioned still using a plastic bedliner, so I said what the hell, I will try it out. Anyway, long story short, I paid $200 for it to be installed when I bought the truck new. I will take $100 for it, but obviously I cant ship it, so it would have to be a local sale I guess? I am located in northern NJ in Morris County, town of East Hanover. I am willing to meet someone somewhere if need be. PM me or email me at: Mikes2003YZ250@Aol.Com. Or call me at 973-975-8521 on my cell phone. Thanks for reading, and hopefully someone needs one.

2. Honest Mike

Honest Mike Member

Back to the top.

3. Honest Mike

Honest Mike Member

To the top.

4. Honest Mike

Honest Mike Member

To the top.