1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Minnesota!!!

Discussion in 'Weather' started by F350plowing, Nov 21, 2009.

1. F350plowing

F350plowing Senior Member

there are talks of snow Tuesday night into Thursday morning!! old man winter might finally be hear to stay!! payup

2. ABES

ABES PlowSite.com Addict
    from MN

Hopefully I am still waiting to try out my new to me Western. Why does it always seem to snow on or around the holidays in MN.

3. F350plowing

F350plowing Senior Member

yeah it never fails to do that. i know ill be saying thanks to mother nature on thanksgiving if it does!!

where in MN are you??

4. ABES

ABES PlowSite.com Addict
    from MN

About a half hour west of Brainerd. Previous winters I was in the west metro.

I actually bought my plow from a guy right in Maple Grove.

5. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

The ground temps in north Iowa are still too warm for snow to stick.

6. Jake23rc

Jake23rc Member

I am with hydro ground to warm. I am still wishin though

7. MNPLOWCO

MNPLOWCO Senior Member

Most of my customers are on contract services. No snow, no work, no gas, no breakdowns, no problem. Just keep sending those checks!

8. Shop's Lawn

Shop's Lawn Senior Member

Alittle flurries right now here in Hudson,WI. Temp at 27. Maybe plowable snow end of next week? Last year first snow plowable day was Dec 6th. Its coming real soon and I think the first one will be a big storm!

9. CityGuy

CityGuy PlowSite Fanatic

Good old Larry?

10. qualitycut

qualitycut PlowSite Fanatic

There calling for wind and snow next Tuesday 28 miles and hr gust to 43 and 6 inches, need to see it to believe it but my be a fun first plow.

11. MNPLOWCO

MNPLOWCO Senior Member

You really think it will snow? Does that mean I have to get up and move all of my stuff out of the way and actually attach my plows? I suppose it has to happen sometime but I am enjoying the "snow insurance" racket that have been perpitrating thing month and last.
    I'll believe in snow when I see it.

12. wizardsr

wizardsr PlowSite.com Addict

And you believe "them"??? :dizzy: That's a long way out...

Little salt spread today, flurries didn't amount to much, but just enough to make a couple places slick...

13. djagusch

djagusch 2000 Club Member
    from mn

I just love the news. They all headline snow in the forecast then say at the very end it is going south of the cities. Things always can change but looks like we won't have anything for awhile.

14. deadogwalkin

deadogwalkin Member

I am with you Djag, Tuesday is still a ways off and they never seem to really know until it just about on top of us. That being said I hope it snows, let's get winter going!