1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Minnesota

Discussion in 'Networking' started by big acres, Nov 26, 2007.

1. big acres

big acres Senior Member

This is a call out to minnesota plow operators. Thought I'd check out how many of us are checking this site out -maybe there is some networking that could be done. If your out there, let's hear from you.

2. ABES

ABES PlowSite.com Addict
    from MN

i was just thinking about starting a simmilar thread. i am also interested to see all the MN guys on here.

3. big acres

big acres Senior Member

Abes

I still have 3 properties pending in Chaska, a bit out of our normal service area, maybe the flurries tomorrow will get the off their ***!

4. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

Im about 2 hours up I-94 from you guys in Alexandria, MN

5. millsaps118

millsaps118 Senior Member

Elk River checking in here....truck and plow ready to go! Lets see some white stuff.:drinkup:

6. ABES

ABES PlowSite.com Addict
    from MN

exmark i spend a lot of time in Alexandria i really like that part of the state. i do a lot of ice fishing on the area lakes.

7. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

I'm in Brainerd. If you guys down in Mpls ever get swamped I'm more than willing to come down and lend a hand as long as the storm misses me up here. 2 trucks with Vs and a skid steer w/ 7' 6" plow.

PM me or e-mail me at majorleaguelawn at gmail dot com for my contact info.

It's starting to look like we might get a little bit tonight (fingers are crossed).

:waving:

8. Minnesotaroofin

Minnesotaroofin Junior Member
    from MN

I am Here In Eagan - Also Have Some In Guys In Blaine / Ham Lake - Send Me An Email If and when we get some white stuff and need some help. I may need a little help Jan 15th Through - the 20th

9. toast

toast Member

I am in Cottage Grove....Let me know if you guys need some help! The forecast is looking pretty boring though!

10. big acres

big acres Senior Member

to the top...

bump.......

11. SnoFarmer

SnoFarmer PlowSite Fanatic
    from N,E. MN

Dull-uth:waving:

12. JStafne

JStafne Junior Member

New Prague checking in!!!!! brand new skid with 8 foot plow needs work! Guy I was waiting for did not get the accounts he thought he was and cut me!

Anyone south of the river need help?

13. big acres

big acres Senior Member

Salt

If anyone is in need, we store up to 100 ton in the south Blaine area, for our own use so far. We can load smaller trucks 24/7. May cost you a bit more, but come back in saved drivetime. PM me if you'd like to work something out.

JStafne, sounds like a nice machine you got there. If you are interested in North Metro work, we might need some back-up. PM me...

14. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

Bump....and I just heard that we're supposed to get major accumulation on Saturday. Finally!

15. Dissociative

Dissociative 2000 Club Member

i am in Rockford IL area and if hours were there i would drive the 5 to come and push....

f250 with brand new 8' proplus..

g.fiore@comcast.net

16. NLS1

NLS1 Senior Member

Bloomington, ready to roll!:redbounce:Dpayup

17. toast

toast Member

Just got my Commericial coverage, and will be looking for potential customers all day tommorrow....cant wait!

18. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

Shakopee here. Its snowing!

19. millsaps118

Elk River - just started @ 9:30am....coming from the east very light, almost looks like sleet.

20. millsaps118

Here it comes boys!!! Taken today @ 1230pm.:bluebounc. Streets are just starting to get covered and its coming down harder.