1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Networking' started by Up North, Sep 2, 2004.

1. Up North

Up North Senior Member

Anyone here from Minnesota? I'm up in the north country in the city of Bemidji. Thought I might have to start plowing last week as cool as it got up here... :redbounce

Anyway, just thought I'd check to see who all is from the land of 10,000 lakes.

2. Mebes

Mebes Senior Member

Yep there are a few of us around here.
  3. Don.EMS

Don.EMS Junior Member

Hope'n for big snow this year in the cities and down here
  4. BJH Snow

BJH Snow Senior Member

Hey Mebes

Hey Mebes,

I am over in Apple Valley and on a rare occasion I make it to Chaska, my old stomping grounds from High School to plow a few driveways. I also do quite a bit of work in Shakopee. If you ever need any help please look me up on this site.

Bryan Heise :drinkup:
  5. Moosehunter

Moosehunter Member

Howdy All....

Another MinneSNOWtan here!! Mebes.... I'm located just a bit west of you in Cologne.

BTW.... I am looking for work this coming season. Experienced in both commercial (prefered) and residential plowing. I'm NOT just some "kid" looking to make a quick buck over the winter. I'm in my early 40's with a good work ethic, detail oriented, very punctual and very good at what I do. During the warmer months, I own and operate a business in the outdoor recreation industry. But during the winter, plowing is all I do.

I drive an '02 Ford PSD with an 8' Western Poly Pro (new last year) And I will carry business liability insurance if needed.

The folks I subbed for last year, are just too dang far away. (Osseo) Great folks to work with, but it's just too far to out to give the clients the attention they deserve.

So if you, or anyone you know of, is looking for an extremely reliable sub... Drop me an email at northernstaroutfitters (at) yahoo (dot) com... And let's talk...
  6. ISX 450

ISX 450 Junior Member

Another Minnesota plower :redbounce
    Just North of you Moosehunter and West of Mebes. Waconia
    Not looking for work, just thought I'd say HI!!! :waving:
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2004
  7. Snow Jaw

Snow Jaw Senior Member

yeah, my sister and brother in law is up there..
    forgot name of town..
    not sure if I want move up there.. right now I am in Omaha Ne.
  8. Up North

Up North Senior Member

Snow Jaw,
    We may be able to get you plowing a bit more with a move up here!! payup :redbounce