1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Minnesota Storm

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Wesley's Lawn, Nov 22, 2003.

1. Wesley's Lawn

Wesley's Lawn Senior Member

So guys how much do you think we will get this weekend, will we get the foot they are talking about? Theres about 2 inches out there now. Moneys here boys! payup

2. CARDOCTOR

CARDOCTOR PlowSite.com Addict

your killing me
    its going to be sunny and 60 in phila
    john

3. 2004F550

2004F550 Senior Member

:mad:
    You guys are so lucky, the weather man here in Connecticut said that the pattern right now is for higher than normal temps. and low precipitation in our area. I hope we get some sort of a winter out of this year.
    John

4. Moosehunter

Moosehunter Member

Just west of the metro...

About an inch down as of about 9:30pm. A bit of freezing drizzle happening right now. Trying to change over to payup

Dragged the drive way just to try out the new plow!!:D

C'mon Mom Nature!!! Let her rip!!!! :bluebounc

Dan

5. Joel B.

Joel B. Senior Member
    from MN

Who really knows, they say the worst is coming tomorrow. I just keep looking out my window, that's the best way to tell what's going on. Hopefully I'll be out plowing when the stupid Vikings are losing.....................again.

Good luck MN plowers, and be safe.

Joel B.

6. sbvfd592

sbvfd592 Banned

We want pics and reports :p

7. Scenic Lawnscape

Scenic Lawnscape Senior Member

there playing the lions dont hold your breath

8. dayexco

dayexco Senior Member

we have total accumulation as of Sunday morning of about 8" in watertown, sd (4 hrs. west of minneapolis) and forecast for more. guys, you have to get an end loader with push blade. we take one pickup/blade and loader with 14' blade to our local target store, and ALL done in hr. and 10 mins. slicker'n snot on a doorknob.

9. dayexco

dayexco Senior Member

by the way, don't you know if you taxpayers in minnesota would build the vikes and twins new stadiums they'd win? hahahahaha

10. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

its warm here in n.y. today. i want snow soon cuz im gonna go crazy with all the warm weather. now we need pics of the snowstorm you guys got to keep us plower without snow happy:D

11. Plow Meister

Plow Meister PlowSite.com Addict

It didn't work is Chicago:mad:

12. sbvfd592

sbvfd592 Banned

so hows the storm comin

13. Moosehunter

Moosehunter Member

Not a real dumping here in the metro. About 6" or so. V-E-R-Y windy... We'll be doin' some drift busting tonight!! The NWS guessers are saying a couple more by morning.

Three big accounts and a couple clean-ups to do by 6:00 am. Gotta run folks :waving: ...

The money.....errr.... I mean the snow is callin'

Dan

BTW.... I'll bring my digital camera with and try to get a few shots....

Last edited: Nov 23, 2003
  14. sbvfd592

sbvfd592 Banned

hey atleast u guys to to play i mean work
    any schools closed?:D

15. Wesley's Lawn

Wesley's Lawn Senior Member

Well i been plowing all weekend, got at least 7". Then had to go to school today :realmad: oh well. I got some pics i just need to get them developed. I need a digital cam. Try to get them on soon as possible

16. or detroit...

17. Scenic Lawnscape

Scenic Lawnscape Senior Member

lownranger what part of mi are you from?